- Active Release Techniques Provider
- Acupuncture McMaster University
- Chiropractic Consultant to the Toronto Argonauts
- Chiropractic Consultant for the Canadian Olympic Track and Field Team
- Bachelor of Science, Biology
Dr. Carmen Stillo graduated from New York Chiropractic in 1999. His focus is on sports related injuries for elite and amateur athletes using various techniques such as Contemporary Medical Acupuncture, Active Release Technique, fascial abrasion, Kinesiotaping, and mechanical analysis. He uses the F.I.T. approach to adequately diagnose and treat complex musculoskeletal issues.
Carm has worked in both the Summer Olympics in London and the Winter Olympics in Sochi, as well as been a part of 3 Track and Field World Championships with Team Canada. He has been with the Toronto Argonauts since 2004 and has worked with athletes in the NHL, AHL, NFL, MLB, and has also consulted with the University of Miami football program and Track and Field Program.